Thursday, May 25, 2006

Here's another post.

Today was a wonderful day in the city of Ottawa. It was sunny and warm and dry... and I was stuck inside. Oh well, at least I've got a monstrous window to enjoy the view.

This afternoon we stopped at the garden centre of our local grocery store, and picked up a few flowers for Katherine to put in her pots. They look nice. There's one pot on each side of the stairs leading to the front door. How cute.

Okay, I promised a picture, so here's one of Katherine, Jacob and I taken only a few minutes ago. Yes, it's only 7:00. And yes, I'm already in my pajamas. Have a nice night everyone.

PS: Last night at about 10:30, I filled up the gas tank for 83.9 cents a litre. This morning it as 96.3 cents a litre. That is dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Right now gas went down to 107.9, for us thats a low. When we got our first car a few years ago gas wan 86.9 sometimes even 79.9, that seems like forever ago!!!

(my verification letters are
u d suk
(you do suck !!lol)

Amanda said...

96.3???? really? I wish! I've waited in lineup up for gas more expensive then that. Last summer Wilsons dropped the gas price for couple hours between 11-1am or something along those lines. Heidi and I waited in the darn line FOREVER to get gas at 89.5

Jen said...

ahhh the good old days!

Jen said...

Umm how about a new post for the new month! Got any birthday details old man? Spill it!
Jen