Tuesday, August 22, 2006

To whet your whistle

Here is the outline of what is coming up in my next post. Yes, I'm a dork -- and yes, I write outlines to my blog postings.

(subject to change)

Long time since last post
Katherine's Grandma
Nanny
Dad - no news is bad news?
Josh - coming to Ottawa
Work - busy while boss away
Janet & Steve's wedding
Myspace - connecting w/old friends
Jess
Cards
old friends
what is success?
Family
Mom
Jay & Chris
Lee & Jen
Murals
Camping
Cottage hunt
Car payments
House savings
House hunt
Katherine's Job hunt -- worth it for 2006?
Potty Training

Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That will be one of the longest posts of all time Jer. However I think that there will be lots of interesting topics in your post.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I think I'll see you way before you actually get around to writing this haha

-Josh