Monday, January 16, 2006

Here are some picture I took this evening

Images are by Jeremy. Text is by Katherine.


So, anybody who knows Jake knows he likes his chocolate anyway he can get it. With this method, he extends his hands to reach his little dirty fingers into the chocolate sauce meant for dipping fruit into.

Later on this evening, Grandma showed Jake that a bunny lives in her hands and shows him how it goes to bed.

And Jake gets entirely too excited when taking his picture that he cant wait for the flash to go off before he runs to the camera to check out the shot.

This is the face Jacob makes when we ask him to smile for the camera. When we ask him to make a real smile, he insists that this is his real smile.

Numbers are awesome. And so is Katherine. She's beautiful.

Hope you enjoyed the photos!

Some personal messages:
Avi - Jen says that your e-mail address is wrong.
Michael - your parents blog doesn't work.. did they change the address?

Have a nice night everyone!

3 comments:

Jen said...

what Does antie Heather have a blog!~!!1 Fess up Whats the address

Jeremy Solomon said...

Aparently, it's just pictures. But the address they sent me doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

here is my email again it should work if not here is another email u can send stuff to gorin15@hotmail.com or u can try gorin15@sympatico.ca if these dont work send them to my parents and my parents will forward it to me. oh do u guys have msn or aol instant messenger if u do please add me on it

all my love

Avi