Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Text to speech is awesome

It's been over a week since my last post, and I don't really have that much to post about. Things have been very quiet over the past little while. I think it may be the dust settling from the busy end of the year.

Well, it looks like this blog may be helping me stay more in contact with my family and friends after all. I've heard from a few family members lately (because of the Blog?) that I haven't heard from in a very long time. It was very nice to see your post Avi, and I can't wait to see you at pesach. It was also very nice to talk to you Amanda, and I can't wait to see you either-- whether you make it to Ottawa, or we make it over there. Today, we also received a letter from My aunt and uncle on my fathers side. I haven't spoken to them almost since Katherine and I got married. It was good to have an update on how everyone is doing. The next time Katherine and I make it to Montreal, it would be nice to plan a visit.

Well, as I said, I don't really have much. I do, however, have two very cool links that I found. Both of them are text to speech websites, so if you don't like that sort of thing, you can ignore the links below.

Let them sing it for you
Loquendo

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think blogs are great, We are all busy people. Here I can leave a msg at 3 am if I want and I won't wake anyone up!

Jer let Avi know that his email address is wrong, I tried to write him said error