Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another day, another post

Well, the weekend is almost over, and tomorrow is back to work. It's been quite a nice weekend all in all. Saturday, we went to the car show with my mom, Jason, and Christine, and then we all had lunch together at the Elephant & Castle. At the car show, Jay and Chris had their picture taken with Jacob. For your viewing pleasure, I have uploaded it here. There were lots and lots of nice cars, but we didn't decide on one. I don't think I'm really in the car buying mood...

Today (Sunday), we put Jacob's car seat in Steve's car, and we all piled in and set off for the sugar bush. Jacob was a bit apprehensive at the time, but he was talking about it for the rest of the day. He especially liked the old horse named Blue who was moon blind. Attached to the sugar bush is a cabin where you can have an all you can eat pancake breakfast that includes pancakes, eggs, sausage (if you're into that sort of thing), coffee, juice, and of course maple syrup from the sugar bush. The food is made by The Lonestar, so it was good.

Later on this afternoon, we went and bought Jacob a few pairs of shoes for the spring. He was so impressed by the first pair of shoes he tried on that he cried when I suggested that he try another pair. So, since he loved them so much, we decided to get them. You'll be able to see him coming a mile away because of the giant NIKE written across the top; this definitely would not have been my choice in shoe. I must admit that he's very good at taking them on and of, though. We also got another pair for him that are a bit larger, but they're very nice, they will fit in a few months. Or maybe more.

Well that was the weekend. Tomorrow is the beginning of a brand new week. Enjoy everybody!

PS: I finally got the spell checker to work. I had cookies blocked.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like fun. At times like this I wish we could have been there to do the family stuff, Lee misses you guys so much!
Jen