Thursday, March 23, 2006

Did I ever tell you...

...that I have a camera built into the frame of my laptop? Well, I do. And only a few seconds ago, in very poor light, I took a picture of myself making a funny face. How do you like that?

Anyways, not much has happened since yesterday (one of the perils of posting every day!). Last night, Katherine and I went to Bayshore, and she bought a skirt that she'd been wanting for a while (about two days, really), and I got a pair of pants, some cheap underwear, and some socks.

Jason was telling me about someone he works with that traded in his 2000 Kia for $5000. It kina got me thinking that I might want to trade in my Kia sometime soon. I've got a 2003, but once the warranty runs out at 100,000KM's it won't be worth very much -- even for a trade in. Hey, maybe by tomorrow, I'll be posting about going car shopping over the weekend.

Actually, this weekend we're going to see my mom (who we didn't see last weekend because she was working). We'll also be going to the sugar bush on Sunday for a pancake breakfast with Janet and Steve. Woo hoo! Let's hope the weather stays nice for the entire weekend.

Well, until tomorrow (maybe!).

ps: I still can't ge the spell cheker to work. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I downloaded the Internet Explorer 7 beta.


2 comments:

Jen said...

I have never been to a sugar bush any idea how I would find if there is one down here? We gots lots a trees in da boonies!
Jen

Jeremy Solomon said...

Maple syrup is probably the oldest agricultural crop in North American having been produced by the native Indians before the arrival of the white man.

In the entire world maple syrup is produced commercially only in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec and Ontario in Canada and in eleven of the North Eastern states in the USA.

You can find a sugar bush in Truro:

Maple Ridge Farm
George and Phyllis Cook
95 Smith Avenue
Truro, Nova Scotia B2N 1C6
(902) 895-8641
(902) 895-8641