Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Whoa! Two for two

That's right. Two days in a row, and I’m posting to my blog! I’m not sure why, but I've been so busy at work, that I haven’t really had much interest in computers once I'm not at work. For example, I haven't looked at Celebdaq in weeks.

Anyways... Jacob is getting ready for bed, and I'm typing here. Once he's asleep, Katherine and I are going to go to the mall to buy her a skirt, and a pair of pants for me(living with the in-laws has its advantages!).

Wow, this is a boring post... but at least it's a post. Type to you tomorrow.

Link of the day: Gadsby. A story of 50,000 words -- without using the letter E.

PS: the spell checker is not working, so I apologize in advance...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Will he go for three, a hush falls over the crowd.......anyone wanna lay bets?
I think it's gonna pay off.
Glad to see that you have rejoined the blogging world
Jen