Thursday, December 01, 2005

George, George, George of the jungle...

Okay, are you ready for off-beat? This very odd flash animation is right up my alley: weird, bizzare, funny, and with a catchy tune. In order to completely enjoy this, you'll need to have flash on your computer, but who doesn't these days, right? Right. If you don't have flash, then go and get it. Enjoy, and don't say I didn't warn you. Oh wait, I DIDN'T warn you, did I? George, George, George of the jungle... oh wait, I don't want to ruin it for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jer...first of all I haven't yet thanked you for keeping this blog. It has been fun reading all the interesting things that you put on here. Also, knowing that you Katheren and Jacob are doing well! It's great. Anyways, I just have to say that that monkey is messed up and very funny indeed!

Jeremy Solomon said...

Awesome! I'm glad you like it! How are you doing, by the way?

Anonymous said...

Posted by Avi
Jer that commercial is horrible but i must admit i was laughing on the floor because it was so funny