Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Food for thought

I remember the time when I would have one piece of pizza and feel totally full for the rest of the day -- that was when I weighed about 120 pounds.  I also remember the time when Katherine and could go to a corner store, buy a wack of candy and pig out for the next hour -- that was when I didn't weight 120 pounds.    I just got an e-mail from Katherine saying that she had a whole bagel to herself this morning, and she feels gross.  Have we come full circle?  It may seem that way, but I don't think so.  Remember: I still don't weight 120 pounds, even though don't think I'm a big eater (I usually share a bagel for breakfast, have a salad for lunch, a sensible dinner, and a bit of a snack during the evening).  I think, maybe I can just say that I'm getting older, and when you get older, you get fatter.  Period.  What a thing for someone as young as me to say!

No comments: