Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday morning post

Good morning everyone! This past week, I've become so accustomed to waking up super early, that it was really great to sleep in today! It's about 7:45 and Katherine and Jacob are still sleeping -- they too had a very long week and are enjoying the late wake-up today. Since I'm the only one awake, I figured that I would post a few more
pictures of Jacob. The first picture, Katherine took, and I took the second one. Both of the pictures I chose are very cute (in my opinion), and I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. They were both taken on the same day, about 15 minutes apart from each other. If you look carefully, you will notice that Jacob is wearing the same shirt and hat in both photos. It was a bright summer day, so Katherine and I decided to bring Jacob into the back yard to play. While we were there, we luckily snapped a few photos to capture the memory. I hear Jacob wing up through the baby monitor, so I better get off the computer, and go see him -- have a wonderful weekend everyone! I hope you get to enjoy every minute of it!!! Before I go, here's a funny link for you that is full of people who look like one another. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible pictures. Then again how could you miss with the subject matter. He's absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love him to bits.

Love you
me:)