Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A guest poster... Katherine

I've decided to give Katherine the reigns of the keyboard for a guest post on my blog. It's very late at night (for us), and we're both tired. We just finished downloading and playing with Picasa, a fantastic FREE program from Google. Anyways, here's Katherine...


Hello all you wonderful readers! This is Katherine doing a guest posting on Jeremy's blog. We've been sitting at the computer for almost an hour, playing with this fabu program from Google called Picasa.

FABU!

The original pic here had Jake with red eye. Why do all kids have red eye in every single picture?

Problem solved. Picasa changed our lives.

And any more conclussions as to what is the proper way of formatting your sentences? Jeremy says you have to put two spaces after each sentence. I say only one. And I know better because I have to learn that sort of stuff at school, and they throw people out of the program for making retarded mistakes like that.

No kidding.

Let me know what you think is the right way to do it. Jeremy will be setting up a poll within the next couple of days, so check back to cast your vote.

Voting? Seems like there's a lot of that going on these days...

Where was I going with this? Oh yes. The picture. This is Jake and I sitting on a camel. And that's all you need to know.

Good night! Posted by Picasa

No comments: