Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm the only one awake

It's 8:00 Sunday morning, and I'm the only one awake in the house. I have the baby monitor on beside me in case Jacob wakes up. Katherine, Jacob and I spent the whole day with my mom yesterday (just like we do nearly every Saturday). We had a good time. We went to the Canadian Museum of Science and Technology -- a perfect place to bring a two-year-old. There is something new and exciting around every corner. Jacob's highlight: The real locomotives you can walk through, and the volunteers who set up shop outside one of them who helped him make a "Mr. Conductor" hat. He loved it.

After I dropped my mom off last night, Katherine and I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the new one with Johnny Depp). It was an okay movie, even though the songs were a bit weak. Unfortunately, I couldn't help but find a character like Willy Wonka a bit creepy since the Michael Jackson case.

Okay, before I got, I thought I would give you all another website to check out. It's not really a website, but a collection of (I'm pretty sure)fictitious iPod advertisements. Some of them (okay all of them) are a bit dorky, but hopefully you will enjoy a few of them.

No comments: